A Breath of Fresh Air
At last, an affordable way to protect yourself against the harmful effects of indoor air pollution present in every room in your home. An absolute "MUST" for those suffering from allergies or respiratory disorders, in particular Asthma & Hay fever.
Aromatherapists, hairdressers and beauticians are now educating their customers on how to feel good on the inside as well as looking great on the outside. Reducing the level of airbourne toxicity and neutralising a high percentage of pollen present in your indoor environment, you are able to take positive, effective & proactive steps to protect yourself from harmful pollutants invisible to the eye.
Great For Neutralising
Can Aid The Symptoms of
How long can you afford to sit back and do absolutely nothing?
- 4 in 10 school children have at least one allergic reaction.
- 25% of 13 - 21 year olds now suffer from hayfever.
- 1 in 8 children have asthma and 85% of these are allergic to house dust mites.
- 5.1 million people have asthma in the UK.
- 6 million people have eczema in the UK.
- 9 million people suffer from hayfever in the UK.
- 1 million people have a food allergy in the UK.
- Asthma, rhinitis and eczema have increased in incidence between 100% to 200% in the last 20 years.
- Allergy suffering appears to be increasing by about 5% per year and as many as half of those affected are children.
To learn more about how to wash your air click here. Indoor air pollution is the main cause of many allergenic health problems click here to learn more about air pollution.